Wednesday, May 19, 2010

The Baldhead Blog Future

As I look at my blog, I realized that I have not posted regular thoughts and ponderings. There is a lot of my sermons and I am excited to post these and will continue to do so. I had a thought yesterday as I was driving to a meeting with other pastors that are in the process of making "adjustments" in their communities of Faith to become more effective with the Gospel of Jesus Christ. The thought was this - I will be posting more thoughts about a wide variety of things, but will do so via video. So The Baldhead Blog will have video's of random thoughts, my sermons, and written thoughts as well. Of course all these will be linked to facebook and twitter (you can check them out on the links below). I am extremely excited and have already started a log of idea's to video and write. My prayer is that these will make us think, seek the Lord more, become better leaders, and become more committed and passionate followers of Jesus Christ. Look out future - here we come.

www.twitter.com/baldheadbruce
www.facebook.com/baldheadbruce
www.youtube.com/user/baldheadbruce

1 comment:

David Wilson said...

Oh no.....My eyes.........! :)

Looking forward to it. Anything I can learn to help us be more effective, I want it. Even if there's a cost. ;)