Wednesday, December 19, 2007

What’s important?

This is probably the hardest Christmas I have ever experienced. Things are tight financially and we still have a house for sale in another state. But, we are closer to family. This season, we had a chance to have Thanksgiving with my brother, participate in my family Christmas and this weekend we will be traveling to spend Christmas with both sides of my wife’s family. Also, I have a chance to reconnect with school friends that I have not seen in over 10 years!

Maybe we cannot get our children everything that they want. Maybe I cannot get my wife something that she really deserves for going through one of the roughest years we have known. We still get to see family and friends! We have not experienced the business and stress to get a Nintendo Wi this year – which is a good thing.

So far this has been one of the best and fulfilling Christmas’ I have ever known. The next time you get stressed this year – remember what is important. Remember to keep your focus. I believe you will be blessed if you do…

No comments: