Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Politics

OK, I usually do not follow politics, but I cannot leave this alone. Some people believe that because I am a pastor – that I am right a right wing Republican. I believe that many people will be very surprised to find out that Jesus is not a right wing Republican either. Here me on this – I am not saying that I am a Democrat either. Now – here is where I want to go. I believe that Obama and McCain where brilliant in their choices in VP. McCain was a genius in the timing of his announcement too. The timing really made Obama’s speech at the DNC forgettable.

This is history in the making and the next 6 months are going to be extremely exciting in this country. I just wish that Biden would run for President and Palin for VP. That is only my opinion though…

No comments: