Monday, September 15, 2008

A quick observation

I must tell you that I rarely get tangled up into politics. I think I mentioned that before in another post. But I noticed something about this campaign so far; McCain and Palin (before she went back to Alaska) was always together – with their spouses. I do not see Obama and Biden together, mmmmm makes my eyebrows go up. Last week at ground zero McCain brought his wife and Obama did not, and I thought that this was very interesting.

My person opinion is that McCain is projecting a better front for the voters and Obama is not. There are also rumors that Obama might change is pick for VP. If this is the case – I makes me wonder if his policies and vies will change f he gets elected. It is something to think about and ponder. This is shaping up to be a very interesting race – that is for sure.

No comments: